To be an outstanding and inclusive school where the individual is valued and their all-round development is nurtured in a safe, happy and stimulating environment.
Our Core Aims:
1. To provide an excellent academic education for our pupils.
2. To instil a love of learning and a spirit of enquiry and creativity in all our pupils.
3. To offer a rich and varied range of learning experiences.
4. To develop the strengths and talents of every child, helping them discover
5. To create an environment, rooted in our core values, where we respect and
care for each other.
6. To help children develop sensitivity to the world around them and empathy
7. To encourage children to be confident, courageous and considerate.
8. To promote the fun and laughter that is the essence of a happy childhood.
Our Core Values:
Respect: for ourselves, for others within our community and outside it, for our own and others’ property.
Integrity: knowing right from wrong and doing right even when no-one is looking; knowing what we believe in and sticking to it; being comfortable with who we are.
Service: putting the needs of others and our community before ourselves.
Compassion: putting kindness and understanding at the heart of our relationships with others.
Here is a link to the latest SSCT Parents online safety Newsletter Spring 2017
Access to information:
Parents, on request, can access:
- Particulars of the academic performance during the preceding year.
- Educational provision for pupils with statement and pupils for whom English is an additional language.
Please note: All policies can be viewed in school or an electronic copy can be sent without charge on request.
You can download our Safeguarding Policy here: